TP-Link RE200 AC750 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender
Boost Your WiFi Network to Cover hard-to-reach Areas
Place the RE200 between your wireless router and wireless devices, expanding WiFi coverage while eliminating WiFi dead zones. Enjoy a seamless wireless network throughout your home or office. The dual bands WiFi up to 750Mbps not only help extend to 2,000 sq.ft. (185 m2), but also make good use of your high ISP speed — ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
AC750 WiFi for Compatible Connections
The RE200’s Wireless AC technology create stronger WiFi connections across your home. Work with any standard router or access point, making it convenient to provide wide, non-dropping Dual Band WiFi to multiple devices.
WiFi keeps Strongest for Unlimited Moving
With TP-Link Mesh Technology, it’s easy to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole home coverage. Just connect RE200 to a OneMesh™ router. Always enjoy the strongest WiFi when you’re walking around with no need to search around for a stable connection.
One Key Connection
Press the WPS button on your router and RE button on your RE200 within 2 minutes to easily connect to the network. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply relocate the RE200 at any location for the best signal strength.
Smart Signal Indicator
Smart signal lights indicate the signal strength received from the existing router. Read the lights to find the best location for your RE200.
With an Ethernet port, RE200 can function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like desktop, gaming consoles, Blu-ray® players, and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can share the wireless network as well.
- Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a TP-Link OneMesh™ router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- Dual band speeds up to 750 Mbps
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices