General conditions of shipments
Items sold on Maltazon.com can only be shipped to Malta and Gozo.
• Orders placed on Maltazon.com containing "Maltazon Now" and "Maltazon Quick" are sent by Express Courier to the delivery address indicated by the user during the order. For our shipments of products "Maltazon Now" and "Maltazon Quick" we use different couriers, chosen according to the coverage of the territory and the services offered. At the time of the order, our computerized logistics system will identify the most suitable courier in terms of service, also in view of the geographical area of destination of delivery. For this reason it is not possible to choose at the time of order the preferred courier. As soon as the order is shipped, the system will send an email to the email address provided to communicate the departure of the shipment.
• Orders placed on Maltazon.com containing products sold by "Sellers" will be handled according to the shipping policy dictated by the Sellers.
The delivery time depends on the destination and the type of product purchased. We would like to point out that in general delivery times may vary due to force majeure (absence of the recipient, blocking of circulation, atmospheric events).
• The delivery time of "Maltazon Now" products is 24/48 hours for Malta and 72 hours for Gozo.
• The delivery time of "Maltazon Quick" products will be delivered within 12 days if the reference destination is Malta, within 15 days to Gozo.
• The items on Maltazon.com but sold by the "Sellers" will be handled according to the shipping schedule dictated by the Sellers.
• The delivery costs of all products "Maltazon Now" and "Maltazon Quick" are borne by the Buyer. The total amount of transport costs is €3.90 for Malta and €8.90 for Gozo.
• The delivery costs of all "Sellers" products on Maltazon.com are borne by the Buyer and will be managed according to the cost policy dictated by the Sellers. Before purchasing any "Sellers" product on Maltazon.com, check the shipping conditions and costs and return. For more information, we advise you to check directly at checkout the individual shipping costs explicitly indicated in the order summary form in point 3 (SHIPPING METHOD).
Within the customer area the status of the order is always indicated. As soon as the shipment is entrusted to the courier, the order status will be updated in "Shipped". As soon as the courier confirms the delivery, the order status will be updated in "Delivered".
The courier in charge of the delivery will notify the customer by telephone, before making the delivery, to the number indicated by the customer at the time of purchase. The phone call made by the courier can in no case be considered or managed as delivery by appointment. The phone call made by the courier is to be considered a delivery notice. If the customer does not confirm the availability at delivery or does not respond to any of the phone calls made during the day, the courier will not be required to make any delivery attempt. If a telephone contact cannot be established within three days of the shipment, The customer can collect the product exclusively at our pickup point and the shipping costs will not be refunded as necessary to cover the costs of the courier.
Protection of customer’s rights
At the time of delivery of the goods by the courier, as a good rule for the protection of their rights, the customer is invited to carry out some normal checks: that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (duct tape, metal straps, etc.).
If any damage to the packaging and/or the product is noticed or the number of packages is not matched, the customer must immediately contest them at the time of delivery by the courier. The procedure provides for the reservation of written and specific control, describing the type of damage found on the proof of delivery of the courier.
Once signed the document of the courier, without having specified detailed reservation written as from our indications, the customer will not be able to oppose any contestation about the external characteristics of what delivered.
If the packaging is obviously intact and after opening the customer should find defects or damage, is required to keep the original packaging in order to allow Malta System LTD to open a complaint of hidden damage with the courier: this will allow Malta System LTD to reimburse or replace the purchased goods. The relative communication must happen within and not more than 48 hours from the moment of the reception of the goods through the appropriate section "Contact us" on the site Maltazon.com.
We invite the customer to comply with the rule that does not throw the original packaging, if there are damage to the product; in fact, the customer will be asked for photos of the original box and all its components. We will NOT accept claims of products with non-original packaging.
MALTAZON PICKUP POINT
The "Maltazon Pickup Point" allows Maltazon customers to pick up, in a different way from the classic courier delivery, the products purchased on the site Maltazon.com.
It is possible to withdraw any type of product on the Maltazon.com website marked with the tags "Maltazon Now" and "Maltazon Quick". The purchase of products labeled "Sellers" will be managed according to the shipping policies dictated by the Sellers.
Currently the only headquarters " Maltazon Pickup Point" is located in Triq l-Arkata l-Baxxa Central Business District) Zone 3 Mriehel Birkirkara, CBD 3110.
The only accepted means of payment is prepayment and online by card or bank transfer. We do not accept any kind of payment at the "Maltazon Pickup Point".
Shipping costs for those who decide to collect at the " Maltazon Pickup Point " will be reset to zero.
Customers who choose the Pickup mode will be notified, by SMS or e-mail, of the availability of the goods at the " Maltazon Pickup Point ".
Withdrawal is allowed on the following days and times
Monday - Friday is:
9:30 - 13:30,
15:30 - 18:30
There are no time limits to the collection of the purchased goods.