NEW Echo (4th generation) | With premium sound, smart home and Alexa | Twilight Blue
- New look, new sound—Echo delivers clear highs, dynamic mids and deep bass for rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room.
- Voice control your entertainment—stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer and more. Plus listen to radio stations, podcasts and Audible audiobooks.
- Ready to help—ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, play the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices and more.
- Smart home made simple—with the built-in hub, easily set up compatible Zigbee devices to voice control lights, locks and sensors.
- Fill your home with sound—with multi-room music, playing synchronised music across Echo devices in different rooms. You can also pair your Echo with Fire TV to feel scenes come to life with home cinema audio.
- Connect with others—call almost anyone hands free. Instantly drop in on other rooms or announce to the entire household that dinner's ready.
- Designed to protect your privacy—built with multiple layers of privacy protection and control, including a Microphone Off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Size: 144 x 144 x 133mm (5.0” x 5.0” x 4.7”)
Weight: 970 grammes. Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process.
Wi-Fi connectivity: ual-band Wi-Fi supports 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
Smart home connectivity: Built-in ZigBee smart home hub supports ZigBee light bulbs, locks, sensors, plugs and in-wall switches.
Bluetooth connectivity: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Direct control of BLE Mesh. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.
Audio: 3” (76.2 mm) neodymium woofer and 2 x 0.8” (20 mm) tweeters.
System requirements: Echo comes ready to connect to your Wi-Fi. The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android and iOS devices, and is also accessible via your web browser. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other charges.
Accessibility features: The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility and speech.
Setup technology Amazon: Amazon Wi-Fi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their Wi-Fi network in a few easy steps. Wi-Fi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter.
Included in the box: Echo (4th generation), white coloured power adaptor (30 W) and Quick Start Guide.
Generation: Echo 4th generation (2020 release).
Privacy features: Wake word technology, streaming indicators, Microphone Off button, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.
Languages: Alexa speaks English, German, French, Italian and Spanish.